People of Punk-o-matic 2 People of Punk-o-matic 2

Very good.. and sorry

That's a really nice job, I love it.

I aslo must admint that I didn't play Punk-o-matic 2.
I mean, it is an amazing game... but just too complicated for me :(

So yea... sorry.

Evil-Dog responds:

yeah man it's pretty complicated, you gotta know some basic music concept, not for everyone, that's why I put out this movie :)

Tiddlywank Tiddlywank

Thats a lot of power... for a Squirrel

For one moment I tought that the Squirrel was constipated; anyway, that was a really cool hyper Squirrel 3, but the ultra hyper Squirrel 4 will be better

Vete a la Versh 9 Vete a la Versh 9

Fantabuloso v2.0

Espero que jamas tenga que sufrir de arañas en mi prostata XD

Ya en serio, te luciste esta ves, la exprecion en el rostro de Lin.. digo, de Darkar cuando conoce al arbol que habla es invaluable.

Ahora algo que me parecio curioso, hay momentos en los que las conversaciones pasan tan rapido que casi no alcanzan a leer los subtitulos en Ingles.
Y si te preguntas que porque molesto con lo de los subtitulos cuando entiendo perfectamente el español... pues ahi si no te tengo una respuesta jejejeje

Ya en serio, eres un gran animador, tus trabajos no dejan de sorprenderme

Darkar responds:

Muchas gracias!

Pues lo de los subtítulos sí lo noté... Pero qué diaaablos... :P

Phage Wars 2 Phage Wars 2

Nice, Really Nice

It's more adictive than Risk, more fun than monopoly, and way more Interesting than my biology class.
A fantastic job

Zodiac Reactor Zodiac Reactor

this is such a fantastic game, I really enjoyed playing it (even when it gets really hard)
Just one thing, where is the shield bar or something that indicates how long does it will work.
May be it was my mistake, I can't even find my sunglasses when they are on my head XD

FunfaceGames responds:

Thanks Nudlex!
You can check it in the pause menu (p key) along with other stats, and also when you get the shield power up after each level. There's a meter on the tooltip.

Super Mario Arrow Super Mario Arrow

About the gameplay

Ok, since this game is in spanish I'll say it in spanish.

Aunque la idea del juego es interesante, el tiempo para completar cada nivel es muy corto, y lo que podria llegar a ser un buen juego se convierte en una perdida de tiempo.

it was a nice try anyways

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

%&/#ing amazing

This song is way to amazing, it deserves more than a 5 or a 10... maybe a 10 and a 15 jejeje

All-Hard All-Hard

OMFG

I can't belive that GuitarmasterX7 is here too.
Man, I love his videos and songs (wow.. I did't know that he had more than 1... I think I need to spend more time here and less in other places) a and this one isn't an exception.
Great lyrics and stuff.